Eight Best Hindi Patriotic Songs: It’s time to get all the preparations done to celebrate the India’s 68th Republic Day on Thursday, January 26th, 2017. The Country is all ready to celebrate the day and the preparations are in full swings. The Day is celebrated as the commemorates the day of the Indian Constitution that came into effect on the year 1950.
Eight Best Hindi Patriotic Songs to celebrate Republic Day 2017 occasion
It’s the time where the country was declared to be the sovereign Democratic Republic a free nation. It’s the time where the citizens of India Get patriotic paying huge pride and honor by celebrating the day with few dedicated hit Hindi patriotic songs especially create for such special days.
Top Hindi Patriotic songs:
Here is the list of the top Hindi Patriotic songs:
- Maa Tujhe Salam: this song is also one of my personal favorite patriotic songs. This song is sung by the very own A.R.Rahman, who in his beautiful voice leaves the nation with the feeling of patriotism with the lyric. This is a song and the best choice.
- Aisa Desh hai Mera: this song is from the Film Veer Zaara and these songs immensely describe the beauty of the Country.
- Chak De oh Chak De India: yet another list of top 10 songs is this song, which is from the Film Chak De and the song is sung by Sukhwinder Singh, Salem Suleiman and Marianne D Cruz.
- Yeh Joh Desh Hai Mera: this song is also very beautiful song apt to play on Republic Day, from the film Swadesh, Sharukh Khan Starrer film.
- Aye Mere watan ke logo: this one song is also very popular to play on the Republic Day celebration. Song by late Lata Mangehkar, this song brings tears in the eyes.
- Bharat Humko Jaan se Pyara Hai: this song is also very mesmerizing sung by Hariharan from the film Roja.
- Dil Diya hai Jaan bhi denge: this song can also be played on the day, mixed with melody and various emotions this song is very touching.
- Mera Rang De basanti: this song is also very moderate one that brings the sense of patriotism among citizens on listening to it.
Stay tuned for more news and updates and Press CTRL+D to bookmark this page: FitNHit