The Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh have successfully conducted the Intermediate 1st year and 2nd year examinations for all the ambitious students. Lakhs of students from AP and Telangana have enrolled and appeared for the Intermediate exams at various exam centres in both the states. The board has completed organising the Inter 1st year and 2nd year exams in the month of March i.e., on 13th March 2017.
Now, all the students who had written the Inter 1st year and 2nd year are looking for the result. The current latest news is that the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh will soon declare the Inter results 2017 on 13th April 2017. The students can easily check out the result of the Inter examinations from the official web portals such as bieap.gov.in and results.cgg.gov.in.
On the other hand, the Telangana Board has announced that it will soon declare the result of all Telangana students on 17th April 2017. We will soon update the links after the declaration of the result officially by the board at bie.telangana.gov.in. Check it out!
Inter 1st Year & 2nd Year Results at www.manabadi.com
The Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh has successfully organised the Inter 1st year and 2nd year exams for all the aspirants in the month of March. The board commenced the Inter 1st year and 2nd year exams starting from 1st March and 2nd March 2017 respectively. The 1st year exams completed on 13th March while the second year exams completed on 18th March 2017.
A huge number of aspiring candidates pursuing the groups such as MPC, BiPC, MEC, CEC and HEC have appeared for the exams and announced results on Thursday i.e., on 13th April 2017. We will update the direct result link of AP Inter 1st year and 2nd year results from the below post. The students can also check out their result from manabadi website.
Telangana Inter 1st Year & 2nd Year Results Release Date
The Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana has successfully conducted the Inter 1st year and 2nd year exams for all the ambitious students in the month of March. The board has initiated conducting the Inter 1st year exams from 1st March and finished on 13th March while the second year exams commenced on 2nd March 2017 and ended on 18th March 2017 at various exam centres.
A large number of ambitious contenders pursuing their Intermediate education in the groups such as MPC, BiPC, MEC, CEC and HEC have written the exams. The students can then check out their result on Monday i.e., on 17th April 2017. We will update the direct result link of Telangana Inter 1st year and 2nd year results from the below post.
How to Check AP Inter 1st Year Results Online?
Check out the simple steps that help the candidates to check out their AP Inter 1st year results via online website of the board:
- First of all, go to the official web portal of Board of Intermediate Education, AP.
- On the home page of the website, you can simply tap on the result link that says ‘AP Inter 1st year results’.
- You will then redirect to a new web page wherein you need to enter some of your essential details like name, roll number or hall ticket number in the below fields.
- After entering correct details, you need to hit the submit button.
- The result will then appear on the screen in few moments.
- You can either download or take a print out of the result.
How to Check Telangana Inter 1st Year & 2nd Year Results?
The students who had written their Inter exams can check out the result from the official website of the board. Follow the below steps:
- Initially, navigate to the official website of Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana.
- Hit the link that says ‘Telangana Inter results 2017.’
- On the next web page, you need to provide all the essential details.
- You can then hit the submit button and the result will appear on the screen.
- For future reference, you need to take a print out of the result.