IIT Bombay CEED 2016: The Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) is all set to organize the Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED) 2016 on December 6th 2015. The registrations will be open today that is on September 7th. The interested candidates can download the admit cards from the authority website. The admit cards will be available for download from November 7th to December 5th.
IIT Bombay CEED 2016: Last Date to Apply
The interested candidates can check the eligibility details that are provided here.
The aspirants should have following degrees
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Design or Interior Design or its equivalent (Four-Year Programme after 10+2)
- Professional Diploma in Design (NID/CEPT or its equivalent of Four Year Programme after 10+2)
- F.A (four Year Professional Programme after 10+2)
- GD Art (five Year Programme after Class 10th) with one year post qualification professional experience.
- Master’s degree in Arts, Science or Computer Applications (Two-year programme after 10+2+3)
IIT Bombay CEED 2016 Application Fee:
Candidates interested should pay an application fee of Rs.2,000 and Rs.1,000 should be paid by the general &OC and SC, ST, PwD and Women Candidates for the registration procedure.
IIT Bombay CEED 2016 Procedure to apply:
Interested aspirants can apply online through the link provided here. www.gate.iitb.ac.in/ceed2015
Application Deadline: September 7th
Admit Card Download: November 7th to December 5th
Exam Date: December 6th
Results Declaration: January 15th